It’s BACK! The Desert Botanical Garden announces the return of its popular summer Flashlight Tours. Starting this Saturday, May 26, bring your flashlight and the entire family for an evening of fun… flashlight Tours are a sensory adventure where you will see, hear and feel the desert night including, nighthawks, tortoises, insects and night-blooming flowers. Please bring a flashlight and wear comfortable walking shoes.
- Agave Discovery Station
- Saguaro Discovery Station
- Mesquite Discovery Station
- Palo Verde Discovery Station
- Night Bloomers Station (May & June)
- Insect Discovery Station (July & August)
- Tarantula and Scorpion Discovery Station
- Gecko/Lizard Discovery Station
- Snake Discovery Station
- Desert Tortoise Discovery Station
- Frog/Toad Discovery Station
- Night Birds/Bats Discovery Station
WHEN: Thursdays & Saturdays / May 26 – September 1, 2012 / 7:00 p.m.
WHERE: Desert Botanical Garden (in Papago Park) 1201 North Galvin Parkway; Phoenix, AZ 85008
COST: General Garden Admission: $18 for adults, $15 for seniors (60+), $10 for students (13-18 and college with ID), $8 for children 3-12. Children 2 and younger and Garden members are admitted free.
INFO: For additional information call 480-941-1225 or visit http://www.dbg.org.